Introducing the Onboard Blog
Hello fellow cruisers, soon-to-be cruisers and wanderlusts,
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our blog.
What can you expect?
- Cruise hacks that’ll make your cruising lives easier
- Videos that’ll take you on the ship and through your favorite ports
- The hottest cruise products and where you can find them
- Answers to those burning questions you’ve always wanted to ask your
cruise directors, ship captains and stewards
- Discussions of trending cruise news and topics
Our blog is a conversation, so join in. Let's show the world why cruisers do it better.
And don’t worry, you can still find all of the in-depth ship reviews and port guides on our site, along with our
Cruise Insider articles that cover the personal cruise stories, cruising basics and restaurant reviews.
How do you know the Onboard Blog is right for you?
- You’ve considered a ship as a soul mate
- You don’t daydream, you sea dream
- You are a member of at least 5 cruise forums
- You’re proud of that lanyard tanline
- Your social media accounts are filled with cruise pictures and port check-ins
- You have an app on your phone that counts down the days until your next cruise
- You use to look at clouds and see animal shapes and now it happens when you look at towels
- You don’t shave your chest all year in hopes of being crowned “Hairiest Chest” on the Lido deck
- The thought of going on vacation and having to unpack more than once has never been an idea
- You just love cruising
So raise your cruising cards my fellow cruising connoisseurs and jump Onboard!